The Sunroad Collision Center Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
You know that you certainly did not buy your vehicle so that it would sit in your yard or garage and collect dust. Vehicles are meant to be driven and you need to be sure that your car is going to be ready to go when you are. It is not uncommon for a vehicle to need repairs from time to time, but there is also regular maintenance that should be done to keep it running more safely and efficiently. This is why we want our customers to know that our team at Sunroad Collision Center is here to help with all your vehicle maintenance needs.
Why Maintenance is Important
At our San Diego, CA service center, we offer a variety of economical and fast services at convenient hours for all of our customers in and around the San Diego area. Our trained automotive technicians are here to take on the dirty work so that you never have to, including some of the smaller essentials that are geared toward making sure you are not subjected to major repairs that are costly down the line. We also have access to genuine parts to ensure your vehicle has everything that it needs and you have added peace of mind.
Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
- Detailing: Vehicles that are clean both inside and out are less prone to material breakdown and corrosion.
- Lights: It is impossible to avoid hazards you cannot see, so we will make sure all of your indicators, running lights, and headlights are in good shape.
- Tires: It is important to have ample tread depth on your tires, so we will take a look and also make sure you have even wear for safety and better fuel economy.
- Check Engine Light: This is a light that can cause panic, but it could be as simple as your gas cap being loose. We will be happy to take a look.
- Fluids: Some parts will wear out but certain fluids can also break down. We can take a look at your motor oil, brake fluids, transmission fluid, and antifreeze.
- Exhaust: A decent exhaust system is important for not only smooth vehicle function but also for passing the emissions testing.
- Brakes: Your brakes are crucial for having ample stopping power on the road, so we can take a look and provide you with brake repair or replacement to keep you and your passengers safe.
Sunroad Collision Center is located at 7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd in San Diego, CA. If you would like to contact our service team or auto body shop, you can reach us at (844) 824-9680. Be sure to ask about our current service specials!